1. Download the Orange Bowl Mobile App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
NOTE: Please ensure your Orange Bowl Mobile App is updated to the latest version. If the mobile app does not seem to be functioning correctly, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the app.
2. From the Orange Bowl Mobile App homepage, tap on the Tickets Icon on the lower bar.
3. Tap on the event you want to access your tickets for.
4. Tap "View My Tickets" to be directed to the Ticketmaster Orange Bowl account manager.
5. Enter the email address and password associated with your account.
NOTE: Signing in for the first time? Enter the email address you used to purchase your tickets and select "Forgot Password". You will be sent an email and prompted to create your Orange Bowl account.
6. Tap on your individual tickets to the event and have them ready at your gate to be scanned so you can enter. Alternatively, tap on the "Add Tickets to Wallet" button on the Tickets page to save your event tickets to your mobile wallet.
7. To transfer you tickets, select "Transfer".
8. Enter the information of the person you would like to transfer the tickets to and finalize the process by selecting "Transfer".
NOTE: Please confirm that the recipient of the transferred tickets hits "Accept Tickets" in order to complete the ticket transfer. Tickets are not fully transferred until recipient accepts the tickets.